Followers

Home

Saturday, 2 January 2016

Village Boundary Walk - New Years Day 2016

Afternoon

Very happy to welcome new followers 

many thanks Marianne

Crafty Hugs :) 

Yesterday the Village where I like had their  Boundary Walk
which is in total around 8 miles long.

I managed 3 miles .... little out of practice...always next year 
but took my time taking photos. 

My partner and fellow walkers went on to do around 6 miles.

All ending up at the Village Hall for a Bring and Share Lunch.

Very Nice

So here are a few for you to look at.....


All ready for the off


A tree I always take a photo of.... I must have around 20 or more !!!





 The power of water



I had time to reflect on my past year, what was good, what was bad, 
and what can change this year. 

It was a bit of a poor turn-out with only 18 in total maybe there were 
too many sore heads from the New Years Eve celebrations ???

Anyway I hope you like a taste of the area I live in.

Crafty hugs
and see you ALL again hopefully tomorrow.






4 comments:

  1. Not sure I would have managed three miles lol and love the beautiful photos
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos...I'm fortunate to live in the countryside in a small village too, could never be a 'townie' lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos...I'm fortunate to live in the countryside in a small village too, could never be a 'townie' lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are lovely. I also live in a small village and really enjoy the quiet life. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen