Followers

Home

Wednesday, 6 January 2016

WOYWW - 344


Afternoon all and thanks for taking the time to pop in


Now for something completely different 
just found this site and thought it would be fun to enter 





I know that I am not the tidiest person in the world but I do 
know where everything is. 

HONEST

I have been busy this morning off into town to the bank,
charge round town to up my steps....

trying to get "fitter" not sure how long that will last....

and now thinking I really do need to get crafting.

On the picture you may see the start of my 
Partners sisters card in the making. Not sure whether to go
for the yellow card or the other one yet

Will try to get it finished for today.

Got the Village Hall Coffee Morning tomorrow 
so need to get my cards ready for that.

Crafty hugs 

Thanks for popping in

and may see you a bit later. 

x

Ps Very pleased to say that I am a Winner for

Little Claire's Designs - Digi December


12 comments:

  1. Your cards look so pretty! You're a busy person!

    Suzanne #50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your win and I hope you enjoy our desk sharing. Yours looks tidy to me! Take care Zo xx 42

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen it's lovely to see you here. Your desk does look lovely and tidy. Now are those pan pastels you're working with. Have fun! Barbxx #28

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a "tidy" desk (compared to mine). Congrats on your winning and thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great week!
    Carol N #43

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen, thanks for visiting me yesterday, and in answer to your question re goats milk, yes I would be able to have that, it's the two proteins in cows milk that is the problem, cassien and whey. I've been using soya, almond and rice milk, don't fancy goat's milk somehow.

    Your desk looks tidy and I see you have a gorgeous Creative Expressions watercolour pallet, I just love them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh looks like I should add a # to my post when I visit other woyww bloggers. Always learning 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a tidy desk.congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazingly tidy desk - I have desk envy!! admit though, that my desk already looks different from the photo taken last night. I've got all the decorations away!
    Pretty card being made there - and I peeked at the next post to see it finished - lovely. Well done.
    Not sure what your number is - but have found your comments on several other blogs today. Welcome to WOYWW - join in, become addicted like the rest of us.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi just looked up and I am #49 ....should see under the table. Will know next time to put #

      Crafty hugs Pen x

      Delete
  9. Hi Pen! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier! You've got some lovely cards in the making! Are those chalk pastels on your desk? They look shimmery! zsuzsa #39

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks to you for popping in. The pallet is in fact Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour paints - Pastel shades. They are lovely as they are full of Mica. #49

      Delete
  10. Seriously, you are among the tidy....you just have to visit me more than once to find that out! Love those Cosmic Shimmers, you'll be making some gorgeous cards with those!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen