Followers

Home

Monday, 1 February 2016

3, 2, 1 Card - Hedgehogs

Afternoon all,

Just back from the shops so a bit late, 
where can you get an electric razor which is not rechargeable?
Nope none around it would seem....

Den will need a re-think.

Here is my card for today. 




Used Little Claire's Design Digi stamp Hedgehogs
which I foiled with my Minc Machine to make 1 topper 







Coloured in with pencils and attached to a Little Claires Kraft card blank.

Added 2 flowers from a ribbon I had, 
and added 3 gems.

Makes a sweet simple card. 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges






4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Pen. The little hedgies are adorable and you're doing great work with your Minc. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!! Cute image that you have made so Great!! Great design as well
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
    Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Pen, the foiling looks fab with the Kraft
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen