Followers

Home

Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Be Happy

Good Afternoon, 

Well today is a lot better than yesterday 
so very very still, although I think there is
now snow in the air. 

I have been doing a different craft during the evenings

by getting in the Groovi

Have you tried it yet? I am still very new to this idea
but do find it something different to add to my
crafting ways.

I have made this card using the items from the 
starter pack from Clarity Stamp


Did a little white work and then coloured in with my 
pencils.

I tried different colours behind the art work first.
Notice how the picture changes with different colours.


Mounted onto finally a cream coloured card 
onto a black card
onto a white card blank.


I would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 


TTCRD - Anything goes

Thanks for popping in

Hope to see you again

Crafty hugs

x

ps Dont forget its WOYWW tomorrow do join in if you are freee.

pps ..... I notice that I have had to sign in again to several sites
so it would seem Google are at it again.

Please be rest assured I have not left you ... it is Google. :(

xx

7 comments:

  1. I'm now intrigued as I haven't tried this, or atleast I don't think I have. A lovely card, loving the soft colour combo, very Spring like.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique! I love how you did this.Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty Pen. I see you've been having fun with your new stuff. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colored background and card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. TTCRD DT
    Thyme To Create {My Blog}
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Best Regards, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting technique. This is so lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - beautifully made.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Dragonflies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen