Followers

Home

Thursday, 25 February 2016

Birthday Frog

Morning All

Well I wonder if my frog will turn into my Prince 

Here is today's Card


I used another stamp from the new Frog collection I have and stamped 
him onto one of my shaving foam backgrounds.


Used watercolours to paint him. 

Added sparkle to him and the bug.


Of course added a few butterflies for good measure
and novo drops in the corners. 

The sentiment ribbon from Crafty Ribbons stash bags I got the other day.

I would like to enter him for the following

Challenges 

10 comments:

  1. Cute card and great background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pen I so need to try the shaving foam background it goes perfectly with your frog. Great card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks great on your shaving foam background, just fab! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love frogs, fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card Pen and a lovely shaving foam background. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card. Love the background. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card. Love the background. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great background and love the frog!
    Thank you for sharing with Create and Inspire!
    Susan
    DT for Create and Inspire!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen