Followers

Home

Monday, 8 February 2016

Childhood memories

Morning, not sure is a good one !!!

Imogen is here and has been since early hours 
last night. With lightning and things going 
bump in the night. 

I have to say that since the Hurricane in Kent in the late 80's 
I have never been the same since in regards to the wind. 

So I hope you are all safe today. 

I have spent the morning making another 
card which could be using for new baby,
birthday or just a young persons birthday. 


I used Craftwork Card card blank, pink stripes.

Added red tape to the top to make the bunting with a string of twine and 
flags. 
They would be blowing today if they were outside !



Cut out 3 images and added foam pads to the back. 

Added a row of ribbon flowers at the bottom and then 
added the toppers. 

Final step to add a bow. 

This card reminds me of my childhood of Christopher Robin
and Eeyore !!! 

I hope you like it. 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Thanks for popping in

Just off to rescue the dustbin which had blown over.

Think I need a strong coffee. 

Wonder if my Sister is safe and enjoying snow in Switzerland today, 
hope she is safe. 

Anyway best be off for now. 

Crafty hugs 





9 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet Pen. I love the little animal friends. You keep safe too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very bright and cheery card, those characters are so cute. Stay warm and dry. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those images do remind me of Winnie, Piglet and Eyeore, how very cute...love your banners too! Thank you for sharing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh, this is so cute! Love LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, lovely idea. With my DT hat on thanks for playing ar crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet such a pretty card Thanks for playing Crafty Ribbons challenge love and hugs Carole X DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you survived the storm, we had Henry earlier in the month and I thought the roof was going to go at one point. The joys of nature!
    A very cute card Pen, love the striped background and the cute wee animals.

    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sweet card Pen,hope you had no storm damage, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really cute and fun design - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen