Followers

Home

Saturday, 13 February 2016

F is for ...... Fox

Morning All

Was a bit of a hectic day yesterday, 
trying to find a carer for our Mum
my sister is away on holiday 
so I have been trying to get things 
in order for end of the Month.

It is not easy trying to sort things out long distance I have to say
and was awake most of the night with things
going round and round. 

Well here is the "card" I have been working on.




Its a continuation to the collection of Tags

It has been interesting to try to make something 
small I have to say but it came as a flash 
F is for Fox

I have Pollyanna Pickering stamp which I used.

Inked up in permanent inks and then used my 
cosmic shimmer watercolours to paint Mr Fox


Added leaves around the edges then made a mask
so that I can then colour the background.


Then used blue and green to colour in the background. 

Mounted definition onto the tag,
die cut out letter and used a
Crafty Ribbons orange tape from the Bargain bundle.

I have to say that the orange tape I think goes 
very well with Mr Fox.



I would like to enter Mr Fox for the following 

Challenges



Stamping Sensations - Anything goes


Thanks for popping in today
Have a great day.... Sun is shining now so maybe just maybe
I will get out in the garden today.

Love reading all your lovely comments
so a big thank you to you from ME

It keeps me going during these difficult days.

Crafty hugs

21 comments:

  1. Ooopsie, was sure I commented and then it disappeared! Here goes again - just saying how much I love this tag, a lovely design and gorgeous colouring too. A rather splendid Mr Fox :)

    I do hope you get the carer issue sorted out soon, fingers crossed here!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag! Small space is hard to do, but you have the right amount of color and design in it. My eye was drawn to it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well isn't he a delightful little fox to pose for your dictionary tag! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - great tag. Love the fox image. I hope you get things sorted soon - know it's hard have been through similar.
    Hugs,
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous image and tag design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Fox image and really great tag, many thanks for joining in our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    Hope you get things sorted for your Mum, been there s know the worry of it all.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice image and it's beautifully coloured in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect little tag for the letter F. Your fox is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic little tag Pen. A super little fox and I like the stamping round the edges.

    I hope you manage to get things in place for your Mum coming home. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag, and great word too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty fox. Beautiful tag have you made.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to read about your mother. I do like the fox and the way you made the tag, though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely image of a fox for your great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely, that's a beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely tag. The fox is beautifully framed in the ivy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous fox and a lovely tag.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that fox!A lovely tag, perfect for The Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge, thank you for joining in!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty tag. Love this fox and leaves around him. Thank you for sharing your wonderful tag with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely tag and great choice of word.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen