Followers

Home

Sunday, 7 February 2016

Flowers in the Meadow


Hiya 

How is your day going?
Sun and showers here this morning.

Did not get around to doing those Cakes yesterday
so that's the next job. 

Or is it too early for you. 
Been keeping in touch with my sister who is driving to 
Switzerland for a holiday from her home is 
East Sussex. 

Don't think I would like that sort of drive, 
let alone skiing !!! 

All to their own. 

Anyway here is my card for today.


I have used Crafty Individuals stamp which is just gorgeous. 
I did mount it onto some EZmount - great idea 
so much easier to stamp.

Stamped in permanent ink onto my own watercoloured 
background paper.




and then used my one and only ProMarkers 
to colour in the flowers.

Used a glitter pen to highlight the flowers.


Added a hint of pink around the edges of the now topper
and 
mounted onto pink card  onto a white card blank.

Added a bow and butterfly 
with gems in the corners. 

Hope you like it


I find this stamp so useful as it is just beautiful.
 I would like to enter it for the following





Thank you for popping in

will try to pop in again later today
with more news from me to you.

Have a good day 

Crafty hugs 



13 comments:

  1. This background is gorgeous Pen and it's a lovely stamp too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful riot of bright an happy colours and super card.

    Did that car journey a fer years ago, wonderful scenery but not one to be rushed otherwise you miss the best bits.

    Many thanks for joining in our new theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pen. I love the gorgeous image and your colouring is perfect. Fantastic background too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful vibrant card. The colours are just amazing. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous project,thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen, really beautiful card, your colourful background is fabulous and it's a lovely floral image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Pen.Fabulous background and colours and your flowers are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining in my favourites challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! I love colours and image!
    Thanks for playing at I Love promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant cheery card Pen, love the colours, and agree to n length of drive but having driven in Switzerland it's so very beautiful indeed!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning and I love the vibrant background colours that you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,a lovely stunning creation and thanks for sharing at our current challenge...  Bizzy Bec Challenges DT{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glorious colours in your background Pen they compliment the stamped image beautifully. I have been to Barnstaple!! cheers from Barb in Oz.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen