Followers

Home

Monday, 29 February 2016

fluffy cat and turbine

Evening all 

Well after a 256 mile drive home today I thought I would 
just give you a few more photos of Myrtle.

It has been a whistle stop visit to see Mum this weekend 

And NO crafting however a lot of talking !!!!

I have missed having my hand in but there is tomorrow 
and sometimes one has to do what one has to do in life.

Acceptance is the key.....

So here are the photos 





Then on the way home took this photo of a new wind farm. Took it from the car window.

Just love to see them 



Off now for a cuppa 

Back to normal hopefully tomorrow

Crafty hugs 


2 comments:

  1. Glad you are home safely :-) Lovely pictures of that super sweet, extra fluffy kitty :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of the puss, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen