Followers

Home

Sunday, 21 February 2016

Frogging around with butterflies

Morning All
 here we are again on Sunday where does the time go?
Need to make cakes today and think I will do a roast for tea.

How about you.

I have to say that the weather makes me feel quite down and miserable
not able to get out into the garden, which is another passion for me.

But glad to say I am eating the fruit I grew last year so a little 
bit of summer is coming my way. 

Here is my card for today - made with the idea of an animal that Leaps :) 


My Mum loves frogs so thing this is one for her. 

I have used a new Frog stamp which I inked onto one of my 
shaving foam backgrounds. 


I did mount the original stamp onto foam to make it easier to use.



Used watercolours and pencils to colour in .....




Added sparkle pen to the table, tea pot and fly. 

Mounted onto to green card and coloured in a blank card
to keep to the same colour palette. 


Final step to add gems in the corners, ribbon words from Crafty Ribbons and the 
green bows were made from the stash from Crafty Ribbons too. 

Added  three shinny almost sapphire sparkle butterflies from Hunkydory and added glitter to them just to 
add that extra sparkle. 


Hope you can see the glitter and sparkle in this photo. ;) 



I would like to enter it for the following 







Thanks for popping in and 
look forward to hearing from you again 
God willing tomorrow. 

Cakes to make in between making cards - 
think I may get out my watercolour paints and try some 
painting again. 

Will show you some of my painting in another blog 

Well bye for now.... 

Have a good day

Crafty hugs 





12 comments:

  1. I love your frog and the shaving foam background that you created. (I bought a tin to do some ages ago and do you think I can find it!!!) I can see your shimmer perfectly. Love those colours together. Thsnkyoyu for fluttering by my Butterfly challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Pen, I love the frog, he is so sweet and your background is fabulous as are your colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Pen, that frog is cute and the background is fab. Must try that shaving foam technique one day it looks fun :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Pen. Green is my favourite colour and your card is very green. I love you frog stamp and it looks great on the shaving foam background. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love the sentiment. Great shaving foam background, I bought some cheap shaving foam the other week with the intention of playing with my distress reinkers. Think I'll have to get messy now! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your frog drinking tea very much. Shaving foam looks such fun but I have yet to try it. Those butterflies are so pretty too. I am happy to say it stopped raining long enough for me to get outside today.
    It is good to see you over at the Butterfly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, that watercolour work is gorgeous and what a fun and fabulous stamp! Love the sparkly touches too. Thanks for joining in the fun with the Sweet Stampin' girls this week for our 'Sparkle' challenge, so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thank you for showing us this week at SWEET STAMPIN'. Debbie X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fab card, I love the little frog and your marbling background (I must had a go with this!). Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great, thanks for joining us over at crafty ribbons, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww cute frog,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place hugs, kay

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen