Followers

Home

Friday, 5 February 2016

Its Friday time to share an Oldie

Afternoon all

Its been a busy day today, shopping this morning to get 
my veg for the weekend....shame its not out the garden 
but what could I get out of the garden at the moment.
Spinach !!!

Well I thought I would join in 


Where it would seem that we share something Old on Friday, 
I did think maybe myself :) but then thought I would share
some of my photography which 
started my journey with Crafting cards.

I have always enjoyed photography and have several cameras 
including the "old" fashion type - yes use film !!!

Over the years I have been a member of a camera club 
and in March I am doing a presentation of my photos 
which I have made into films. 

Sometime I do feel I should get back into the swing 
and up date my "films"

Shame I can not share them on here as I am sure you would be
very surprised as to what I can do ??? 

Well it surprises myself.

So here are some Old photos 

Enjoy....










Thanks for popping in

All of these photos have won competitions
and they all have a watermark on.

Crafty hugs


5 comments:

  1. Hi Pen and welcome to sharing an oldie. What a super selection of photographs, I love them all. I wish I could take pictures like that. The gate is my favourite, great rustic style.
    Thanks for joining me today and have a super weekend.

    Hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    what super photos, and welcome to the Oldie For Friday.
    My Dear hubby used to take photos and he had a dark room to develop them also.
    Doesn't take many anymore, but his photography of flowers was super.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs, so striking, no wonder they are award winning! The camera with film made me smile. A colleague of mine was explaining to his son how the eye works and made reference to a camera with its film in. His son was totally puzzled by the concept of film! Must be getting old myself. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful selection of your beautiful photos Pen. I'm so glad you shared them. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are beautiful. Hubby makes slideshows pf oir photos with credits and music

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen