Followers

Home

Thursday, 11 February 2016

Love Birds


Well here I am again. Morning All.

Very cold frosty morning here today, what an
earth is the weather doing, Wind, rain, sunshine and now frost
all in a matter of 4 days? 

Thanks for popping in and hope you have had a great day 
yesterday. 

Just been playing with a new stamp "for me"
its been in my box for sometime
and thought just right for a Love Card.

Love Birds.


I made it with the Heartfelt Creations stamp 
onto a hand made background paper.


Used cosmic shimmer watercolours to paint it.
Mounted onto pink card
then onto another hand made backing paper, the one with sprayed inks
making purple spots.....
finally onto a card blank, which I lightly coloured pink.


Finally added 2 die cut out hearts which I found in my box of bits
and 
added Love YOU sentiment. :) 


Pleased to say that I have used up some of my 
background paper stash for this card... all bibs and bobs....
seem to have a huge pile of handmade background papers.

But thats me I suppose. 

Hope you like it

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 







Thanks for popping in 

Take care and see you soon.

By the way thank you to everyone who visited me yesterday
and commented about the Shaving Foam Technique.

Crafty hugs 



14 comments:

  1. A stunning card and thank you for sharing how to make it .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card Pen. A beautiful stamp and it works perfectly on your coloured background. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Pen, lovely image and background colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background and colours, sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen,
    what a brilliant card.
    Such a lovely stamped image, and such sweet love birds.
    Great handmade papers too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card really "sings " to me. Love the delicate colours and great composition. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty stamp and gorgeous handmade background :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stamping and inking, the muted background makes a perfect backdrop to the pretty floral wreath image.

    Many thanks for joining in with our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, love the soft colours and how you made your background! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pen!

    I love the softness of this - a lovely card!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love your handmade background.
    Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colours used on this: Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your beautiful card. The background is stunning. all of it is! Thank you for sharing with us at Ike's World Art Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen