Followers

Home

Sunday, 14 February 2016

Love you is all around

Hi thanks for popping in
and a warm Welcome to my new followers. :) 


Hope you have had a good day and enjoying the weekend.
the sun is out. Just had a call from my sister from
Switzerland checking everything ok....
sounds like she is enjoying the time away.

Here is my card for today which I have just finished.


I was playing with the gelli plate
and been using several different things to 
get to the picture you see today. 

I used a brayer to ink up the gelli plate with different colours
placed the Clarity heart stencil onto the gelli, 
then the punchinella on top. 


But first I had inked up 2 Clarity stamp rabbits so that they looked as if 
they were kissing, put on the masks.

Lined up the rabbits to the stencil so that "hopefully" 
the heart would be in the right place.

This image shows the gelli plate over the stamped, masked image :) 


But I had already taken a print off the gelli plate before I used the image
you see below the one to the left first then the one to the right second.


It took several tries and different effects to 
get to the one I liked. 


Next was to put the words on
I used the line Sentiments from Clarity Stamps
only using the words Love You 
but these were from two different lines of words
so masked off what I did not want.


Then I used another Clarity Stamp to put the 
love flowers on, used my watercolour paints to 
make the grass tufts etc. 


Then final part was to highlight the love heart just 
above the rabbits. 

Next to cut down the picture to the right size 

Mount onto backing paper and onto white card blank which I have
lightly coloured pink.

Added a bow, gems - bingo done. 

Hope you like it


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 







Thanks for popping in, think its time to put the washing on,
and maybe even get a walk in today.

so

Crafty hugs 
and hope to see you again ....

x







23 comments:

  1. A lovely spring looking valentine card. Thank you for entering the challenge and the best of luck. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card, but then I'm a sucker for anything with bunnies! Thanks so much for sharing the process, I really must get out my gelli plate again. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really sweet Pen. I really like the background you ended up with too. I'm still using up my last batch of gelli plate prints. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like this card so romantic good luck in the clarity challenge xx sorts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Pen, lovely background and such a sweet image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and pretty. Woth my DT hat on thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pen this is such a cute card. I love how you created the background. Thanks for joining in the Clarity challenge this month. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and great techniques used. I love these bunny stamps, they are so cute. Thanks for sharing and good luck in the clarity challenge. Xx
    Hugs
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so cute. Great technique for the background. I hope you keep all those Gelli prints and put them to use. Good luck in the Clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Perfect for spring and this months "love" theme. Those bunnies are just soooooooo cute. Thanks for entering the Clarity challenge, and good luck. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely design and great combination. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just perfect! Well worth all the work - and a very clear step-by-step, too - thank you!
    Good luck in the Clarity challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute. Love the heart background x

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a lot of thought and thinking has gone in this card, but it turned out so great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great step by step for a great card. Many thanks for joining in with this month's Clarity Challenge and best wishes. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww - so cute. Thank you for entering this month's Clarity Challenge with your lovely combination of love-related stamps & stencils. Wishing you luck Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card. Thank you for playing along at Bizzy Becs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, lovely card and great step by step! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A lot of work went into the making of your card but the result is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen