Followers

Home

Monday, 15 February 2016

Pink Love

Morning All and thanks for popping in

Bright and sunny here but very cold. 
There was snow yesterday on Dartmoor but none here
suppose we are not high enough for snow....

How  about you? How was your Valentine day,
mine just the same.... 

Here is a card I have made today. 


I have used a topper from Little Claire Designs
onto a Craftwork Cards card blank.

Added a couple of scrap ribbon from Crafty Ribbons 


I got a fantastic deal from Crafty Ribbons 6 bags of ribbon for £5 !!
so it just had to be done...last night I sorted all the ribbons out
into bags, colours, Christmas, words, pictures etc. 

Lovely - photo taken last night 


I then added die cut hearts from a scrap of paper 
I need to use up my bibs and bobs 
so think this card meets this criteria. 

Hope you like it.


I would like to enter it for the following

Challenges







Thanks for popping in and 
hope to see you tomorrow.

Crafty hugs 



16 comments:

  1. Er, do you think the commenter above has got the wrong blog????

    Your silhouette card looks fabulous Pen. Thanks for dropping by the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarn yes !!! Will delete it.

      Crafty hugs x

      Delete
  2. Your lovely scene is so romantic Pen. A lovely card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a romantic image, makes for a great card.

    Great that you came over the the Playground this week, Viv and I are in charge up in the treehouse for the week so do pop up as I have a few bottles stashed under the bench.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card love the silhouettes .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the silhouette on your card. I have a friend who was married in New York and this would be the perfect anniversary card for her and new hubby. Well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Ike's World Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, very striking. What an amazing deal you got with those ribbons. Only a little bit jealous, honest! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a look on crafty ribbons site plenty of fantastic offers. X

      Delete
  8. Beautiful shadow play. I love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Ike's World Art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous that is. Perfect with the punk and the silhouettes together :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES. :-)
    Great bargain on your bags of ribbon !!! :-D

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a stunning card. The silhouette image just pops off your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card those silhouttes are fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Where the HeArt is. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen