Followers

Home

Sunday, 7 February 2016

Purple Hibiscus

Me again, 

I just love painting and have been 
working on my own backgrounds this week
and thought a paper I made this week 
 would work well with the 
hibiscus stamp.



I inked the stamp, which came free with the Crafters Inspiration magazine
 first with black ink  but only lightly
2 in the top corners and 1 at the bottom
to make a focal point,
onto the purple watercolour card. 

Coloured in with just a one colour using 
water to make the shading. 


mounted onto some pretty spotty paper 
and onto a shade lighter purple 
card all found in the bottom of 
my crafty paper stash. 


Used the Aqua pens to draw around the edge of the now
"topper"

Added a little sparkle pen to the flowers

and here it is. 


3 Hibiscus flowers making a Clean and Simple Card

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges




Still not got to make those cakes

Really must stop playing 
and start to do some housework and cooking
but you know me.... 
much prefer to be crafting.

So I am off now
Crafty hugs 
Until tomorrow



14 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, You're right, that lovely flower does work perfectly on your background. Love the colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the backgrounds you've been making, Pen, and you're right about the hibiscus being perfect for this one! It's a gorgeous snippets design!! It's a pleasure to meet you at the Playground and become your new follower! I hope you'll visit and follow me, too!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what gorgeous colors and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card Pen, love the colours in your background and the flower is gorgeous.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely card Pen - such a lovely design and the colour are beautiful.

    Lovely to see you in the Playground again.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A truly lovely card, a great escape from the current weather! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic work. So lovely.

    Pancake Day tomorrow. Bring your frying pan to the Snippets Playground xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! The hibiscus certainly is perfect for this wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, I like the design and the colours, Thank you for joining in with us at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stamp of the hibiscus suited the background perfectly. A lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card. I love the background and the image you choose is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen