Followers

Home

Saturday, 27 February 2016

Red Kitty Love

Morning All

Hope you will have a great Weekend.... 

Just a very quick blog today, things to do places to be :)

Here is my card for today....


I have made this card with the IndigoBlu Challenge in mind
having just received these new very cute stamps of Cats. 

Using a piece of paper from IndigoBlu stamping with 
Archival geranium ink the two cats.


I then inked around the paper with red !! 

Added red grass so that the cats are sitting in grass. 

I thought I would keep the idea of red going and mount onto 
different colour "red" cards but used black card next to the topper so that the red
stood out.


Mounted a red ribbon onto a blank card blank and added the topper. 

I then remembered I had some cat ribbon from Crafty ribbons and 
mounted that onto the red ribbon. :) Great.


Final step, add 3 red sequins and red hearts and painted the cats with
sparkle pen. Not sure you can see it but its there honest :)


I think this card has several uses, birthday, Love, and for that
special "cat" Lady....

so

I would like to enter it for the following 



SUYP - 3 - Kitty Love

Thank you for popping in

Look forward to hearing from you again very soon.

Crafty hugs



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love your colours, the black really makes it pop. Those cats are too cute for words! Have a good weekend. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute card Pen. Your new stamps are great fun. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Pen, love that stamp my sister in law is a 'cat lady' they have 14 !! so she would love your card too. Love the red.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous - what a lovely card. Great inking techniques and super kitty stamps. I really love that teeny kitty ribbon - how adorable :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant inking and matting, Pen! It's fascinating to what how your cards develop!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and lovely! Thanks for joining the Indigo Blu challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just such a cute card love it xx
    Good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pen, such a lovely, bright and happy card! I also love these cat stamps! Thank you for taking part in the challenge and good luck! Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a super card Pen and perfect for our challenge at Indigo Blu - big hugs and thanks for joining us! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

  10. I love your card, thanks for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge,

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for quickly popping by with your cute cats 😊
    Thank you for joining the IndigoBlu challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining in the IndigoBlu Challenge- good luck! Kay x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen