Followers

Home

Saturday, 20 February 2016

Starry star snowflake Book

Hi there and thanks for popping in
heavy rain and cold here this morning. 


Thought I would show you my star book which I have made this week. 


You would laugh, it took Dennis and I ages to work out the instructions
how to fold the squares....



Then when I tried making the first star I did not read all the instructions 
correctly forgetting to stamp both sides. 


You can see the first effort in the background - the yellow one ! 


So I then had a brain wave and made my own papers, 
and stamped using Clarity Stamps for the decoration. 

Folded now ....


Stick together and add a kraft card square to the ends attach a ribbon


and fold into a star 





I can see that these Star Books would be great for Christmas
either as a star or a snowflakes. Now that I know how "easy" they are to make
will be thinking ahead for Christmas decorations. :)

So just because I can I would like to enter it for the following

Challenge




Thank you for popping in 
have a good day and hope to see you tomorrow.

Crafty hugs 



6 comments:

  1. Your star book looks great. It was definitely worth the time spent working out the instructions! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really pretty Pen. Well Done. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your star book. I ran out of time this week so did not get mine done in time. Thank you for your visit to my blog and your kind comments. xxx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your star book. I ran out of time this week so did not get mine done in time. Thank you for your visit to my blog and your kind comments. xxx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! This is a great snowflake ornament. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen