Followers

Home

Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Taking flight

Hi All,

Thanks for popping in and look forward to 
your comments. 

I have been playing with Shaving Foam to make the 
card for today. 

I have followed  Clarity Stamps Calendar Challenge to 
make February's Taking Flight picture


It has not been easy to do - just could not get the right 
shaving foam image 
so plumped for the one which I felt could "work"
although its not quite the same it is as near as
I feel I can do with my mountain of shaving foam papers ;) ;) 


So following the instructions ....

I stamped the boy image onto the paper with 
black Archival ink,

Then spent a time, squinting and eyeing the image
to see if I could find something to work with
to make hills, water and  sky. 


Used my pencils to highlight areas on the paper, inked in shapes
and 
so here it is....  after I mounted onto black backing paper
and white card. 



I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges





Thank you for popping in 

Have a great day and hope to hear from you 
very soon.

Must get on and see what today brings.

Was very cold here this morning when I went into town
-5C yes minus ..... brrrrr
Water icicles on the banks - did look nice
but thought best not to stop in the road to take photos....

Crafty hugs

Hope to see you again very soon





8 comments:

  1. Certainly very impressive work Pen. It looks lovely too. Barbxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background good luck in the clarity calendar challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow, I love this! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful page. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow fabulous background and card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours for the background. Good luck in the calender challenge. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen