Followers

Home

Wednesday, 3 February 2016

They come in Three's With Love



Afternoon All 
and thanks for popping in today.

I have been using my hand crafted backgrounds over the last 
few days, using up my stash. 

Here is my card for today


This card is made with a piece of card which I have painted with 
Spectrum Noir Aqua Inks, you may notice the shine of the paints
that is due to the silver paint which I added to the paints.


I stamped 3 Dragonflies on the card with black Archival inks
and then painted in with Dyna Acrylic paints


Mounted onto a pink card backing paper
onto a card blank which I gave a light colour of pink to
bring together all the colours in the picture


Final step to add a sentiment and Novo Pearl drops in the
corners, again to bring all the colours together, hopefully. 

The Dragonflies shimmer in the light.


I would like to enter this card for the following 




Thank you for popping in 

I am very pleased to see some of my blog followers have won
competitions over the last few days. 

And I am very pleased to say I too have won several too. 

Just love my crafting and I so love to read all your 
lovely comments on my blog

So a big thank you to you all.

Crafty hugs 

4 comments:

  1. Oh! here it is. A lovely card Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love a dragonfly or three? Great background using lovely summery colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally epic crafting :D
    Hope to see you again at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen