Followers

Home

Thursday, 4 February 2016

Three Love Hearts

Hiya

Thanks for popping in 

Here is my thoughts of Valentines day which is 
coming up !!! 

I do not have much call for these sorts of cards but thought 
well I would have a go with some new 
John Lockwood Stamps I have.

So here is my completed card :)



I used up a hand-painted backing paper, 
inked in black and painted the hearts.

Painted the 3  hearts with watercolour paints and 
Acrylic paints. 

Mounted onto pink card. 


Added a ribbon to the embossed  white card blank having 
already inked the flowers  in pink. 


Then added the 3 hearts onto the white part of the card
with the middle heart on small foam pads.

Decided that a sentiment was needed !!!

And there it is. 

Three hearts to show your love. 



I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges





Delicious Doodles Challenge - Love is in the Air

Cute Card Thursday -441 - In the Pink

Thank you for popping in

My post is early today as I am off to the Village Hall Coffee Morning

Fingers Crossed.

Taking up my Valentine cards and all the new cards I
have made over the last 2 weeks.

See you all again, hopefully, very soon.

Crafty hugs


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card beautiful embossing .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Valentine's Day card . . . pretty in pink. I like the composition.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely springlike valentines card. The stamps are beautiful. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and a gorgeous layout :-)
    Thank you for playing along at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, thank you for showing us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Good Luck. Debbie X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Pen - so pretty and a great layout too. HA, just spotted that Ike used the very same words.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card and lovely design Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely Valentine card. Fab embossed edge. Thanks so much for joining in the fun for our Valentine's challenge at Sweet Stampin'. We hope to see you back with us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card - it certainly fits our theme this week! Thank you for joining in with us on the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog. Lynn CCT Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally loving the embossing on this. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. I love the stamp and one of my favorite Distressed colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Ikes World Art.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen