Followers

Home

Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Wedding hearts with love

Was going to say morning but now see its the Afternoon where has that time gone
so Afternoon All, 

Hope I find you all good and ready for the day ahead....
sunshine and showers today and rather cold (for me). 

Been a busy day yesterday making cards really quite
productive

Here is my card for today which I made again from 
bibs and bobs out of my stash.


I found a die cut silver scrap of card which I had made several months ago using 
Crafters Companion Edge'ables die - can you see all the little hearts? 

I could not think what to do with it so in it went into my stash for a later date.

Bingo today I made it into a wedding card. 

Cut it out and cut it in half, mounted it onto a Kanban card blank,
little flowers for the back ground.


Used red tape, to stick down a folded piece of lace. I was given 
loads of lace many months ago and thought this was too wide. 
But with a bit of thought - just right. 

Made 2 white bows and added 2 white'ish butterflies.



Glitter and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

Just right for Love and Marriage


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges



Little Claires Designs - Love and Marriage

Thank you for popping in and look forward to
hearing from you again.

But before I go I would like to mention my cousin Sally Bruce who invented the

CoolerRuler


Click on the link above to find out more - Sally  designed this ruler to help
those with Dyslexia.

If only I had the help that is out there when I was at school, things
would have been so much better for me.

But it is something that I now come to terms with and have good days and
bad but I do not let Dyslexia get in the way of my life
although it did when I was at School (all those years ago)

So

Crafty hugs

And see you all again soon

8 comments:

  1. Same weather here today. Cosy indoors. Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful wedding card, just the right amount of romance. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Pen. I love that lovely silver diecut. It really is a super card for a wedding.

    I'd not heard of the cooler ruler. It sounds like a great idea. How clever of your cousin. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so beautiful Pen, gorgeous dies, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. a very stylish wedding card, love the black and white butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning and ultra sophisticated card - beautiful. Thank you for joining Little Claire Designs in our latest blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen