Followers

Home

Wednesday, 3 February 2016

WOYWW - 348

Afternoon all

You may have seen my Dragonfly card just now
Been working on my paintings over the last few days.

I find it so relaxing. 

Not sure what its like where you are today, but its cold and dry here.
Not like yesterday where it was sunshine and then hails. 

Very strange. 

It has been a good week in regards to competitions and was very pleased to have 
won the Clarity Stamp Calendar Challenge for January 
with this card. 



But here is my worktop this morning, before I got to work. 
You can see the start of my Dragonflies card in the making
with the acrylic paints too. 
Also working on Hearts for Valentines day cards. 


Not sure why I always seem to be in a muddle 
but that works for me. As soon as I tidy up
guess what .... I can not find anything. 

I love the idea of hopping around Stamping Ground - WOYWW each week

To see others at work, what you have been up too, 
is just great. 

To be honest I do not know where the time goes
HOW can it be Wednesday already. 

I could say that I am becoming addicted to this blogging world, 
however I did make a decision to write a page a day, 
sometimes it is two per day, like today. !!!!

I really would not have time to go out to work, but it is 
a case that the more you have to do, the more you CAN do? 

Have shaving foam to play with later today, 
with Distress inks !!! 

I look forward to you popping in to say hello 

Many thanks for all your kind comments 

With Crafty hugs 

Bye for now 



15 comments:

  1. Your desk looks very tidy to me Pen but I'm intrigued to see your finished pieces on your blog later. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo with you on the tidy up thing - after nearly 30 years my DH now agrees with me!!!
    Congratulations on your win, beautiful picture.

    Have a good week
    Bishopsmate #31

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trees and reflections are prefect!!
    Happy Wednesday!
    Laura
    52

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen, love what you're creating. well done on the Clarity win. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #20 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1st time visitor here- I'd be right at home at your desk! lots going on.
    Robyn 58

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done with your win, gorgeous card. Wishing you a great week and a happy woyww, Angela x 24

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks very creative on your desk - pretty card. Linda #62

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well congratulations on you win, well done, you!

    and have fun finishing your pretty Valentines!

    Happy WOYWW to you, Pen!
    :)trisha too
    #49 this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the trees and the reflection - lovely. Congrats on your win!

    Sharon K #45

    ReplyDelete
  10. The trouble is, you swap work for computer time and get caught up that way. It's no wonder that you won, that card is wonderful. I love the hearts too. Better get my bum into gear to make the one that I need!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the reflected trees, so serene xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your well deserved win. Looks like you've been having lots of fun crafting. Have a great day. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving those beautiful shimmery dragonflies - what a gorgeous colour. The hearts are really pretty too. I'm intrigued by the shaving foam and distress inks - have fun!
    Diana #23

    ReplyDelete
  14. 'Morning Pen. I've not visited your blog before and am kicking myself. We seem to have a lot in common... right down to the 'more we have to do...' thing. I also work from home.. as a freelance writer and have to make my brain switch gears have play time. Great meeting you! Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #43

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Failed to add Congratulations on the challenge win! Lovely piece.

      Delete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen