Followers

Home

Wednesday, 17 February 2016

WOYWW - 350

Morning all and where does this time go ????

I feel as if I turn round and another week has gone by.
They always say when you are young time goes too quick but
when you are 5 years old, like my Grandson, I remember time dragging
now ...time if flying. 

Its time to join in the fun at  Stamping Ground Whats on your Worktop Wednesday.

I just love to see everyone's work, listen to your thoughts, 
as get inspiration from you. So a big thank you. 

Hope you enjoy your visit to me today. 


Sorry for the quality of the photo took it first thing this morning
and the light was not too good. 

Well what can you see..... 

Something in the making....hand made papers 
colour inks, pens, stamps, and a shape 
Trying to make an "origami star" took two of us to work out the 
instructions on how to fold squares into the right shape.
Then the yellow star I thought was done to realise I need to 
stamp on BOTH sides of the papers. 

So new one in the making today. 

Can you see The Lady magazine in the corner..... 
thats me trying to find live in Carer for my Mum
work in progress

Bag of fleece bits - ready for my Proggy rug I am making 
while watching TV.




 Although I usually read during the adverts 
I think I need to keep myself busy especially when Dennis is 
watching his programmes .... if you know what I mean. 
Dont get me wrong, I do like watching sertain programmes but too much 
Auction type programmes are a bit much.... ;) ;) 

Raining here today, what a difference a day makes yesterday so cold. 

Well thats it for now, going to try to finish the star and work 
on some mens cards today.

Thanks for popping in 

Crafty hugs 










10 comments:

  1. Great to see you are making a proggy being a fan myself however I always start in the middle. There are too many Flog its about and I like those sorts of programs but they are on overload at the moment. Kate Bliss - hubby will know her - comes to our British Legion once a month for valuations. Have a productive week x Jackie 24

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look as if you are keeping yourself busy Pen. I also find now there aren't enough hours in the day. Your rug is looking good. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that proggy rug looks really interesting. And I'm way too impatience to even try something like origami. Vicky#7

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find your mum a carer. Such a big decision.

    Like your paper in progress - hope you share the finished project.

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #42

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, love the rug- really bright, and makes you feel happy just to look at it. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very interesting looking desk. Origami can be very tricky at times, I feel your pain there! The rug looks wonderful, I just want to ruffle it with my hands. We have a little quilting fabric shop in the village. The owner always jokes that he doesn't charge for stroking the fabrics! Have a great Wednesday, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoops me again. I forgot to say I hope the search for a carer for your Mum is fruitful. It's so hard trying to do what is for the best. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your rug. I wouldn't know how to begin. Have a great day and good to your mom!

    Diane WOYWW #43

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know the best part of needing to catch up on comments? I needed to scroll through some of your other posts - what wonderful delights there are there! That star book is amazing when seen in full detail!

    Sorry for being so late!

    Clair x
    WOYWW 12

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Pen! I love the design you have going on that paper. The rug is going to be so comfy when you've finished it. Thanks for the visit. Sorry I'm late getting round. Creative Blessings! Kelly #54

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen