Followers

Home

Wednesday, 24 February 2016

WOYWW 351

Evening All

Bit late in the day to be posting Whats On Your Worktop Wednesday
but did, honest take this photo this morning. 
Were does the time go .... come along to 


Will be nice to see you :) 


I am the proud owner of a new sewing basket !! I had decided to try 
my hand at a bit of sewing, making patchwork "things",

You can see a bag of fleece bits ready for this evening TV watching - 
doing my rug which is coming along quite nicely..... 

Not started yet but getting the bibs and bobs together. 

The sewing box looks so sweet, all new and ready to fill up. I am 
trying to be tidy...dont think Dennis will believe me but I do try. 

How are you doing this evening. 

Been a lovely day here, been able to peg out the washing and open 
all the window today as its been a really "hot"day...well the sun has been 
shinning. 

I have had a busy day making some more cards, ready for Mothers Day, 
dont usually do them but was asked the other day at the 
Coffee Morning if I had any. 

So we will see.... 

Well thats it for now 


Crafty hugs 

and thanks for popping by to see me. 

I really do appreciate all your  comments. 



11 comments:

  1. Oh I do love patchwork stitching like that. Are you making a rug out of felt? Your new sewing box is adorable. Happy Wednesday! Sandy Leigh #51

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crafty huggs back at ya. It may be evening for you but I need to go get my lunch and leave the land o Stamping Ground to work on my own stuff n thangs.

    ENJOY WOYWW
    Pat #61

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, those fleecy bits look like a lot of fun! Enjoy the sewing x

    Clair #11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sewing bits look like fun! I really have to start on Mother's Day card. It's coming too quickly!

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon k #47

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new sewing basket.
    April #67

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you share your rug when its finished and I love the sewing basket, looks like tape measures on the side?
    My sewing basket is a basket that had lovely smellies in for christmas, it doesn't get opened very much

    Jan no 49

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that sewing basket - it's wonderful!! Enjoy placing all those felty bits onto your rug!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #40

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have sewing basket envy! Lovely. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, lovely sewing basket, just amazing. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #12 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that sewing basket..I wonder if you have a stitch you object in mind. Good lick with the Mothers Day cards, my experience is that you either get left with some, or you haven't made enough!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gathering is a serious part of the process. Shows intent ;-) Lovely colors you'll have to work with. That sewing box is cute! Creative Blessings! Kelly #62

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen