Followers

Home

Saturday, 5 March 2016

A rose by any other name... and blog hop news

Morning all

Boy I see that I have had 10,000 views on my blog
that is just fantastic.

Thank you soooooo much for coming to visit me and my
rambles. :) 

I really do welcome you to my blog, 
there are times when I think it saves me from myself
and a place to just "enter" to create something 
different, new and hopefully lovely. 

I have been using my watercolours yesterday 
and made this card. 


Even my partner Dennis said it was nice !!! 

Not a lot one can say about it - 
I have aimed for a Clean and Simple card
and hopefully this meets this. 

I did try several different papers and ended up using 
stamping card. The watercolour paper seemed to give a 
rather pale image - needs more work on that one. 


Painted in the rose with different shades of pink. 


I did use distress blue ink to colour the background.



Once cut down mounted onto 2 different blue cards onto 
a white card blank.


I hope you like it.

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Have a great day and I know that I will be
spending time crafting.

When life is stressful the power of crafting
has a fantastic relaxing way for me.

Just need to mention a new blog hop that everyone can enter at

Imagine That! Creative playground


Hope to see you over on this site and I know that I will
be entering their new challenge for this month.
Good luck

Crafty hugs 

x  


7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous rose card Pen!! :) Love the soft pastel look and you did the blue distressed part so perfectly too! Thank you so much for posting about our birthday celebration this month and displaying our badge!! We hope to see you in our new Creative Playground Challenge #2: BIRTHDAY THEME at Imagine That! DbK Have a lovely weekend!

    ~Kris, owner
    Imagine That! digis by Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pen very pretty, hope you are having a lovely weekend :)
    Hugs,
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful water colouring. A simply stunning card. I'm glad you share your art with us. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card - the watercolouring is so effective. Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday this week. Lynn - CCT Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great pretty project! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, simple design. Thanks for joining in with our pretty projects challenge at Creative Inspirations!
    CraftyNatalie- DT
    http://craftynataliesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen