Followers

Home

Friday, 11 March 2016

All in Blue

Morning All

Feeling much better now. Had a nice day yesterday and thank you for all
your good wishes.

Another beautiful day here today and thought first I would show you something old, as it is Friday,

a couple of  photos take last year of my garden.


The long "building" you can see in this picture is Dens "man cave" !!!


Now back to why I am here 

Here is my card for today


I have used for the first time a new stamp from Hobby Art.


Stamped with Black Archival inks and used my new 
paints. Just look at the colour !!!


I splashed the painting with water to bring out a bit of texture to the background after I used
blue distress inks around the flower.
Then
used a sparkle pen from Crafters Companion to paint the flower to give more
feeling. 

Mounted onto my "scrap paper" from my stash.


Used a blue distress ink to colour the card blank to bring 
it all together.


Used marker around the edge to give a dash, 
and hopefully 
Making it Clean and Simple card.


I would like to enter it for the following 






Thank you for popping in

Have a great day - the sun is shinning here so may get out into the garden
to start the clean up ready for the summer. 

Well one can hope :) 

And I look forward to you coming by again.

Crafty hugs 




8 comments:

  1. Pen your card is lovely. I saw that stamp on tv and I want it!
    Your hubby has a very big cave. I'm surprised he ever comes indoors. Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the garden and man cave. That is a beautiful stamp and I love the vibrant blue you used to colour it, gorgeous. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Love the stamp, now on my wish list. I've just bought those paints too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully simple and elegant! Love the blues! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful and elegant floral creation.

    Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Create and Inspire

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Create and Inspire
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, lovely colouring of the flower. Your garden looks good too. Big man cave, lucky bugger.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen