Followers

Home

Thursday, 10 March 2016

Black white Turtle

Morning All
 thanks for popping in
and
welcome to my new followers - lovely to meet you and
hope to see you again. 

Did not end up doing very much yesterday as I ended up
feeling a bit poorly - felt like I had eaten something 
not quite right so spent the day watching TV. 

However all your comments brightened up my day so a
big thank you for that.

What a day though - the wind was very strong here, so was a good day to be in-doors.

Well here is my card for today which I made a couple of days ago.



I think making it all in 2 colours black and white makes it 
a clean and simple card. 

I have used Little Claire Sticker - using up something in my stash. 

I used different lines around the picture to make the turtle pop (hopefully) 

Mounted onto different combinations of cards black and white

Added 3 different ribbons to add a bit more variety to the card.


I would like to enter it for the following 

Hope it meets with the requirements 







Thank you for popping in

I did have a lovely surprise yesterday my prize from
Craft Yourself Silly

I am over the moon and all I can say is the prize arrived just in time
for my birthday today.


Fantastic many thanks Craft Yourself Silly :)

Well best get on and bake myself a cake :)

Crafty hugs 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday hope you feel a lot better today. Lovely card and with my DT hat on thanks for sharing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope that you are feeling 100% today. What a great prize and perfect timing. Love the card, have a great birthday and spoil yourself rotten. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Happy Birthday" Pen and I hope you're feeling better today. I think eating cake will help you.

    He's a cute little tortoise. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Barb (yesterday now just missed it by a minute or two !) Hope you had a lovely day, love your card I always think black and white is a great combo.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab creation i love the monotone look.
    Thank you for taking part is this months challenge over at Crafting Musketeer's.
    Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again in the next challenge
    Love and Hugs
    Marie DT for Crafting Musketeer's

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen