Followers

Home

Friday, 18 March 2016

Bronze spring butterflies

Good Morning All

Another day another card and a few thoughts 
from my jumbled mind. 

Here is the card for today - using the theme 
Butterflies - B is for bronze and or buttons.


I have used Hunkydory card stock which I have had in my 
box of "things" for ages and came across it yesterday when 
I was looking for something completely different. 

Bingo I know how to use that. 

Cut it down so that it fits onto a white card blank - which I coloured 
to blend into the theme.


Added bronze buttons to the edges again having to rummage in my
tub of candy buttons. 

Next came cutting out the butterflies from a spare bit of acetate sheet from another project
and mounting 
with 3D gel onto the card.

This close up shows the butterflies a bit better than the full length.


Added a sentiment from Craftwork cards. 

and here it is completed When the sunlight hits the card is shines
so lovely. All made with bibs and bobs from my stash.

Fantastic I have used up a few more bits. :) 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges



Where the Heart is - Anything goes



Thank you for popping in ....



I went into the garden yesterday and moved quite a lot of my
leaf mould onto the garden ready for digging in this weekend.

Boy I am aching today....but in a good way.

My heart aches though for all the problems which are
happening with my family - fall out. And I am
"piggy in the middle"

Powerless over People, Places and Things
I must remember this.

Well enough or it will drag me down

So I
Look forward to hearing from you again.

All your comments are much appreciated.
Crafty hugs

x

10 comments:

  1. Hi there dear Pen, love this card, just brilliant done
    I have made a card too, for the butterfly bronze challenge, but couldn't find my buttons, so I sent it off without any. So mine will just have bronze. Haven't blogged it yet. Better soon eh??
    Love seeing your steps.
    Thanks so much for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pen - I'm still ruminating here over what to make :( Mrs A does come up with some corkers!!

    Keep your chin up over the family issues - remember, we choose our friends not our families. All will resolve in time with luck.

    Lovely to see you in the Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the acetate butterfly. I'm sorry you family issues are still troubling you. Hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a really stylish card Pen, I love the bronze colour. Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this card especially the acetate Butterfly overlay. The bronze background is super. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge#50. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello... This is beautiful
    Thanks for stopping by my blog too
    I'm now following your blog and look forward to seeing your creations
    I have a little giveaway on my blog too if your interested
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pen Have just linked over to your blog today form mine .. thanks for joining
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and impressive card, love the acetate butterfly and all that bronze! :)
    Thank you for playing at Butterfly Challenge 50#

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw, Very nice!!!! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Create and Inspire

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Create and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Neat!!! Thanks so much for participating in our WHERE THE HE{ART} IS challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen