Followers

Home

Sunday, 27 March 2016

Easter Bunny Circles

Afternoon this Easter Sunday 

I hope you are have a great day. 

Here is my card for today using up a load of bibs and bobs.


I have used a new stamp from Little Claire which came with their magazine 
stamped the image of the rabbit onto a scrap of white card.

Coloured it in last night with my wax pencils.

This morning I used my circle dies to cut out many circles from 
my scraps of paper - waste not want not


Still cutting out using up scraps 


on a mission now. !!!


Mounted the topper onto green circles added dotty lines around the edge

Used a dotty green card blank from Craftwork Cards and
added 3 green circles with pearl drops 


Added special wishes sentiment from Craftwork cards 
with a green ribbon. 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Thanks for popping in

Just watched a film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. .... how silly am I.

Needed that time to "chill-ax"

Been a funny old day with the weather .... here is a photo taken yesterday


Oh to be at the end of the Rainbow for that pot of Gold. 

Hope to see you soon - take care

Crafty hugs 

6 comments:

  1. Love the bunny card. Looks like you've been very industrious with your die cutting. Have a lovely Easter, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Pen - you've been really busy there with your snippets - well done! Super cards too!

    Hope you're enjoying Easter - and that film is one of my favourites :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweet bunny surrounded by circles is perfect for spring, Pen, and well done using those snippets! I hope you jad a lovely Easter!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pen what a super Easter card, your wee bunny is so cute and I am loving the colour combo.

    Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little Easter bunny card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another card with a rabbit - also cute! Good luck in our challenge and don't miss out our Easter Hop at the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog!!

    La Vikinga // Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen