Followers

Home

Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Follow your Dreams Ladies

A good morning to you all and 
thank you for popping in.

 here is my card today. 

I had a brain wave yesterday and thought of this card ....



First I found a sheet of watercolour paper which I had been playing 
with the other day.  Which Stencil shall I use? mmmmm


Ended up using
 the Clarity Stencil Circles and used various distress inks to 
colour in the circles. 


Cut down the paper and save the un-used bit for another project. 

  
Next try the stamps on the card before I stamp !!! 
 to see how I think 
best way to use the stamps .... ..... which way ? 

This 


or this 


Yes has to be this way.... use Black Archival permanent ink to 



Add a yellow edge with watercolour paint around the picture
and mount onto black card
Final step mount onto cream colour card blank made from a sheet 
of A4 card. 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Thank you for popping in and a big thank you for 
all your kind words of support. 

Hope you are have a great day -weather not so good today bit over cast
as is my feelings today... problems with family again.

So

going to try to have another day in the garden today

I look forward to hearing from you again


crafty hugs 




16 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, beautifully designed cards and what gorgeous colours, brings a smile as it says Spring to me, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, vibrant card, love it. Sorry things are still hanging over you, sending hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice active beautiful colours good luck in the clarity challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gymnast stamps and the gorgeous colours of your card Pen :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting for your entry Pen. Love your colourful circles on the watercolour paper. Great for those silhouette stamps. Good luck in the Claritystamp challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW such a creative card and Thank you so much for showing how you did it ...so clever!!
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have popped over to meet you. Many thanks

      Delete
  7. A lovely colourful card is love how you have used the circle stencil. Good luck in the challenge and thank you for entering. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card for the Clarity Challenge, wonderful colours and a great composition. Good luck in this month's competition & thanks for joining in with us x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea to use the different colours through the stencil. This is very bright and happy and suits the little gymnasts well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! So full of color! I always forget to use my Distress Inks with stencils!! I will have to revisit that! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and craft blessings to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pen, i so love how you have created your card!! I have just bought my first watercolour card last week and you have inspired me with what you have done here.... thankyou.
    Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really inspired Pen. I love the idea and the colours look lovely too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Penny a beautiful vibrant card love your combination of stamps and stencil. Very effective. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Penny the vibrant colours in your background are a great foil to the gymnasts. As Naomi says very effective. Thank you for joining the Clarity Challenge this month. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen