Followers

Home

Thursday, 24 March 2016

G is for Grass ...green green grass of home

Morning All and thank you for popping in

The weather has changed here today - cold and wet but the
garden needs some rain....

Had to make a dash to the shops and bank this morning so a bit later
putting this on ...

Here is my card for today -



I am continuing to use the Tag Theme for The Craft Barn challenge

I first decided to use up some of my card stock from the other day.



Made a tag and stamped with Clarity Stamp Grass Stamps using black
archival inks


Used paints watercolour and cosmic shimmer paints to make 
the tag.

See the grasses have a shimmer on them.
Added brush strokes of grasses to give a better feel for all the
grasses.


Added a green ribbon and definition 

Enjoyed making this tag - I got in the zone and was able to 
chill out. Think I need to go now and start some painting
absorb myself in my art work.... got so much going on in my head today
from yesterday... hay ho


Hope you like it


and would like to enter it for the following



Thank you for popping in and I look forward to
seeing you again.

Take care

Crafty hugs


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag. The background is wonderful, it looks like such an atmospheric cloudy sky. Love the way you added the shimmer to lift some of the grasses. Take care, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag takes over my mind and puts me into the middle of a beautiful Spring field of new grasses to romp around in. I remember doing that as a kid when the grasses were up to our waists! I love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your various grasses and the colours. Perfect for the challenge G is for Grass.
    Have a lovely Easter weekend and thanks for the visit Pen.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag - great layering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a lovely tag here and those grasses are super.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty tag Pen. I hope you have a very Happy Easter. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of lovely meadow grass atmosphere on your tag. That was a great idea to use cosmic shimmer paints, I love this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous tag - the grasses look so beautiful! Thanks for your visits and kind words - now following - I think - not used networked blogs before! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag - love the green grasses and the glimmer!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lovely set of stamps you've used to make a pretty tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your grasses, I'm very fond of my grass stamps. Great word to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I simply adore your tag. The shimmer is delightful and I think of dew on the grasses in the meadow when I see this. It's a real beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this! Right up my alley... the colours and grasses are so gorgeous and you have added the perfect amount of detail and shimmer. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful tag, perfect for entering The Craft Barn Challenge, thank you!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen