Followers

Home

Monday, 7 March 2016

Green Nature birthday wishes

Well here I am again
Wondering what the day will bring.

I am going to be busy for the rest of the day making sure
the talk I am doing tomorrow at Maureen's is all together.
I am doing a presentation to Maureen's Camera Club - showing them my photos in
the form of music slide shows!

Got to puzzle out how to make a "button" chart so that it is easier than
I have it at the moment. Wish me luck :)

So here is my card for today



I have been playing again with my Polkadoodles digi stamps.

I used different bibs and bobs from Polkadoodles images 

and even made a "green" ladybird to match the theme Green !!!

Final step

Mount onto a card blank 

Hope you like it

Green Nature Birthday wishes


I would like to enter it in the following 

Challenges 

Digi Chooseday Crafting Challenge - Green / nature

Imagine That Creative Playground - Birthday

Polkadoodle challenge - 8- Tic Tac Toe

Thank you for popping in and look forward to hearing from you
again very soon.

I have to sort out several birthday cards for family and Maureen tomorrow
so must make sure I make time for that.


Crafty hugs





13 comments:

  1. sweeetie Thanks for playing in our new Creative Playground Challenge #2: BIRTHDAY THEME at Imagine That! DbK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Those toadstools are so cute. The green ladybirds are brilliant, they must have eaten too many green flies! Hope your talk goes well, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No that is unusual and I love your finished card. Hope your presentation goes ok. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!! Ok, that is really cute, LOVE the sentiment, very punny :) Lovely shades of green here too (green for March!) Crafty Hugs 2U, xK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Pen. Good luck with the presentation. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another adorable make featuring Lily Love Bug digis. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Colour Green and/or Nature Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this! A really clever design!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the design and the muted tones thanks for joining in Tic, Tac, Toe at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Beautifully designed.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely creation - Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this time xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Love those funky mushrooms and the green ladybugs. Very creative.

    Thanks so much for entering your creation into our current challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun green ladybugs. Thanks for joining us at the "Birthday Bash" Challenge at Imagine That, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen