Followers

Home

Friday, 25 March 2016

It is all green this Easter

A good Easter Friday Morning 
to you all. 

A a warm welcome to Rachel via Networked blog my latest follower.
and a warm welcome to all my followers too...:) x 

I was thinking about the word Green yesterday 

So here is the card I made...


I made this card yesterday playing with my 
Hobby Art Vintage Flower stamp
on some of my back ground papers made the other day. 


I painted with watercolour paints all green and added 
glitter pen to the top to bring out the colours. 


Added it to green back ground papers and 
added "those dashes" around the edge. 
Got a name for this technique but cant remember what it is. 


Made a dotty ribbon and made a "rose" from the ribbon stash
I got from Crafty Ribbons. 


Added those to the card. You will notice that I coloured the card
blank with green to bring all the items together to 
make it all green !!!!


I hope you like it

and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for popping in 

And here are some Easter Lambs for you. They are in the field next to us
and I could not get a photo of them leaping but it did make me smile
to see them this morning. 






The sun is shinning today. Think I will be baking a cake for Easter 
today. 

Have a lovely time what ever you may be doing 
and hope to see you all again very soon. 


Crafty hugs


7 comments:

  1. A lovely green themed card Pen. The flower is beautiful. Great pictures of the lambs too, happy Easter.

    Hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamp on your background papers, lovely. Thanks for sharing the Easter lambs, I miss hearing them in the fields living here. I might even post a pic of some Easter bunnies this weekend! Have a great weekend, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your photos are gorgeous, I love lambs and had the privilege to hand feed a little one the other year, he was adorable.
    Your card is gorgeous with all the different shades of green, so Springlike, have a lovely Easter, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, I like the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super floral inspired creation and very effective background.

    Many thanks for joining our Flower Power theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shades of green in this beautiful design! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our WHERE THE HE{ART} IS challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen