Followers

Home

Monday, 14 March 2016

It's A Dogs Life

Morning and thank you for popping in today

What a great day yesterday - with the weather. I 
was able to be out in the garden for a couple of hours
sorting out around my fruit bushes. 

Have to say I am aching today :) 

Here is my card for today - Its a Dog Life



I have used Little Claire Stickers for this card, making a small topper first. 

Used black line stickers around the edge of the topper, from my stash using up 
bits that were left over. 


Cut out various size squares from black and white card and mounted the
topper on to them and then onto a white card blank. 

Added ribbon from Crafty Ribbons stash - just had the right amount to 
use for the top edges. 

Added 2 bones to the bottom corners and added a sentiment. 

Its a Dogs Life. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 






Well just maybe I will try getting out into the garden again today, 
off to peg out the washing. 

Here is a photo taken yesterday of my "work" 


You may notice that there are a lot less trees now to the left of the photo
The trees has to go - to give more light onto the garden 
But we will be planting more this year - small ones so when they are 
big I expect I wont be doing the garden :) 

Everything is just coming out in bud and I have to say 
I am really looking forward to the harvest again - all being well. 
Still eating all the fruits from last year. 

Well best get on 

thanks for popping in and hope to hear from you all again 
very soon. 

Crafty hugs 


6 comments:

  1. Love the card, black and white is always a winner! Looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you in the garden. My tiny patch is looking neglected, this weather is causing chaos though, my rhubarb is already a foot tall! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card. I love the black and white and your design is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your black/white card. I managed to get out in the garden yesterday too. Aching today hence why I only looked at the lawn mower today. Maybe tomorrow!! hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Pen, you're enjoying some sunshine how nice.
    And how utterly cute is the wee Scottie dog card, I love it, looks great in its black and white simplicity ... Well done.
    Thanks for popping over and commenting on my first mid month DT post, too. :) it was appreciated.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Bizzy Becs DT}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS meant to say, an Epsom salts bath is great after being in the garden, it helps a lot as is magnesium a muscle relaxation..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't the stickers fun Pen !! Adore your card sweetie and thanks for sharing your creation with us at Little Claires !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen