Followers

Home

Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Just Wing it .....

Morning All

A very blustery day here with hail too. Nearly had a very very big
tree fall on top of me today, just missed it coming down in the middle of the
road.!!! Fortunately no one is hurt - just the tree.

I wonder if the tree said anything as if fell ...????

So back to being sensible .... hehehe

Here is something new for me to try hope you like it


I have used the New Polkadoodles images to make this card.

Printed out the paper and then mounted onto green card onto a
white card blank which again I have coloured green.

I think I may be converted to digi stamping :) 

I have used Wings, Nature and Sentiment for the challenge :) 

These designs are going to be so useful. 

Love the selection of the images 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges



Thank you for popping in 

Crafty hugs 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering our challenge at digi choosday with your fantastic card for the green and or nature challenge.
    Good luck
    Fiona Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flipping heck! So glad that tree missed you, and here was I feeling hard done by because I got caught in a sleet storm whilst picking up my meds.
    Love your card, Polkadoodles do some gorgeous images and you've used it beautifully. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh that must have been an awful shock for you.

    Your card is really sweet. What a cute little ladybird. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are OK and able to join us for our Tic Tac Toe challenge over at Polkadoodles. Love the way you've used Lily Love Bug Collection - it is full of very cute images. Thanks for sharing and keep safe.
    Carol (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for using a Polkadoodles digi from the Lily Love Bug collection for your make. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Colour Green and/or Nature Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a modern feel to this. I love Lily! Thanks for joining in Tic, Tac, Toe at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen