Followers

Home

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

L is for Loosestrife

Morning All

Well its jolly well nice to be home.... not sure if you gathered over the 
last few days but I have been away. 

Made a mad dash over to Kent to see my Mum and try to 
see what is the next step forward after her stroke. 

It has been over a 500 mile round trip from Saturday to yesterday. 

It is nice to be home and back to crafting. 

Took my "stuff" with me but had NO time to even get my pencils out !!!

So here is my card for today which was in the making 
before I went away. 

L is for Loosestrife ....


I have used a tag again to keep to the them of "small"
which is a challenge for me in the first place.


Also if I can I am trying to keep to Flowers and Animals for the whole challenge!!! 
We will see. 

I have used a stamp which I painted with watercolours, then used 
those waxy pencils to colour in.


Final step to colour with blue the whole tag and add a ribbon, 
destination and letter. 

I hope you like it


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges





Well thats it for now

Hope to see you all again soon

Crafty hugs 



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag. I hope your Mum makes a good recovery, it must be such a worrying time for you. Hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tag. The flowers look really great and now I finally know the names of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag and unusual word choice too. Hope your Mum is comfortable and make sure you take care of yourself too. I know the 500 mile round trip thing, done that myself a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your word and thought what in the world is a word like that? So I've learned another new plant and word. And the loosestrife are quite pretty aren't they. I too hope your Mum recovers nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New plant for me too! Pretty tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing it over at 2 Creative Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag with the loosestrife, I have the purple and pink one in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought to start with that you had done lupins as I've never heard of loosestrife but Ive learnt a new plant today. They are very pretty and you've done them beautifully. Hope all goes well with your mum's recovery. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I confess I have never heard of Loosestrife, so looked it up and found the purple variety is on the USDA's National Invasive Species list. I admit it is gorgeous, though, and something I suspect I, as a gardener, should avoid. Your depiction of it is wonderful and the way you colored the tag is fantastic. Such a beauty and learned a new word thanks to the Craft Barn challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd never heard of this plant but it looks a stunner. I like your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, beautiful tag! Hope your mum is ok. Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful tag. I have yellow loosestrife in my garden but not purple. Think I must add it to my plant want list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen