Followers

Home

Friday, 4 March 2016

Lucky Kitty

Morning All and thanks for popping in

and welcome to my new followers very pleased you have 
joined me on my journey. 

Well its now snowing outside - woke up to a light dusting 
but white stuff is coming out the sky - however fingers crossed 
it wont be around for too long. 

Lovely to see but it does cause so many problems when one
lives right out in the sticks. 

So here is my card today. 


I have been using something very new to me that I have not used before.

but look what I have made - really taken with the idea now. 


Made a very small topper with the cat image which I added black sticker edges too 
 added it to a white background and then black 
mounting onto a white card blank.

All the backing papers were bibs and bobs from my box of bits. 


Then surprise surprise found a small bit polka dot black and white ribbon from 
my stash thanks to the bargain bags from Crafty ribbons.

Added ribbon corners and black stick on corners 

I think I am now converted to this form of card making
Hope you like it

I am sure these Kitties are very lucky to have each other :) 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges






Thank you for popping in 

and I look forward to hearing from you again. 

Crafty hugs 


13 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, love the monochrome, it really makes it pop! Have a great weekend, hope the snow goes soon. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very sweet card Pen. The spotty ribbon is a perfect match. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doggone... i love this so much! - I was hoping it was a stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D.Ann C you can buy it as a stamp from Little Claire Designs. :)

      x

      Delete
  4. Super card Pen - I do love those stickers!

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stickers?? Oh, WOW! :D Love so much this classy and sweet card in black and white!!! ... And always love kitties :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, great mono look, with my DT hat on thanks foe playing at crafty ribbins

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely monochromatic cards with the extra touch of ribbon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely monochromatic cards with the extra touch of ribbon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cat image, I have it as a stamp, but you've made a fabulous card with the stickers, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

  10. ​I saw ​your card linked at the ​NBUS​ challenge and just had to come see it in more detail. Awesome card! I am now your newest follower and would be honored if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a really cool card - I adore the kitty stickers :-) It looks purrfect in black and white - a great card. :-)
    I think you can jolly well keep the snow over there LoL

    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty design you've made, Pen! The sticker products that are out there in the crafting community are amazing, so it's wonderful to have this inspiration on how to use them beautifully!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen