Followers

Home

Thursday, 31 March 2016

Margin of fluttering mint green butterflies

Morning all and thanks for popping in to view my blog

And welcome to my new followers  Meg  and Evalila very pleased to welcome you 
to my rambles on my crafting path. 

I must try to remember to put a link to my new followers and hopefully you will 
pop over to see them too. 

Now back to my card for today. 




I do not have a step by step on this card - silly me I forgot but 

this is how I made it.....

Used a card blank and mounted mat shinny mint green mirri card on first. 

Used a Hunkydory topper which shimmers and shines in butterfly mint green 
colours. 


Added a margin of mint butterflies to the top and added pearl drops 
for the middle part of the butterflies. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 






Thank you for popping in and here is a photo I took this morning 
just before breakfast. 


Looking across the valley from our window. 

Brrrr it was a rather cold morning with frost on the ground - the poor lambs in the field 
were lifting their feet, and saying I am sure "ouch this hurts my feet"

But the sun is now shinning and all  is bright and beautiful 

Look forward to seeing you again 

Thanks for popping in 

Crafty hugs 

x  

13 comments:

  1. love the colours in this topper bright sunshine colours, the border of butterflies is a beautiful touch.

    Cold frosty start to the day here too, sun shine now thank you for becoming a follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Pen and what a lovely topper. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Barb Pen you've got a very pretty card there. Love the topper and all the butterflies.
    Your photograph is super too, looks cold but beautiful.

    Enjoy your day, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, love rhe row of butterflies and glorious colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, it makes me smile looking at it, can you have a happy card? If you can this is it! Thanks for sharing the photo, obviously the lambs were going Brrr rather than Baaa! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card Pen, I love the pretty shades of colours.
    Lovely photo, we had thick frost this morning and boy was it cold, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. One really fabulous topper, gorgeous glitter and sparkle.
    Thank you for joining in our Wings challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Your photo across the field looks very chilly indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining our wings challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. your margin of fluttering mi nt butterflies is not only beautiful but a great idea too. I like the floral image too. such pretty colours. thankyoy for fluttering by my challenge again where your card will have 2 entries in the draw, Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Pen, such a pretty topper and love the butterflies.
    What a gorgeous view you have :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a delightfully pretty card with a gorgeous combo of flowers and butterflies :-)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen