Followers

Home

Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Mint margins and butterflies

Well here we are again and it was later on 
Easter Monday ....  that I got 
 working eventually on my card 
for today.

Mint margins and butterflies


Got a card blank with a margin of paisley swirls



Had to have a rummage around for mint colours from my stash.



Added a near mint paper to the card and used the shimmer paint 
around the edge to create a margins and painted the paisley swirls too


 Wide by the paisley swirls. 


Added mint flowers, butterflies and pearl drops and sentiment with a dash margin
around the edge.



Hope you like it 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 






Thank you for popping over to see me.

Have a great day and glad to say I am feeling bit better than
I was yesterday, although I was up at 2am this morning with my
head going round and round....

Cuppa coffee and a good read of my book and was back in bed by 4am !!!

Well going to take it easy today, hopefully.


Crafty hugs

and love 





9 comments:

  1. Hopefully you manage to have a relaxing day today. What a lovely card, I like the way you painted the Paisley swirls, just ties it all together perfectly. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful Pen, I love your colours and the pretty design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. Love your swirly margin and the butterflies are gorgeous. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice in to the challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Butterfly card Pen and just perfect for our theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pen a beautiful butterfly card, love the embossing on the side too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Pen - the embossed panel sets it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful soft colours to go with the swirls and butterflies love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful project, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen