Followers

Home

Thursday, 3 March 2016

Pretty grape butterflies

Afternoon All 

I hope you are all safe and well after yesterdays storms
Nice weather here today the sun is shinning.

Still worried about Mum I am sure she is doing too much but I must
remember I am powerless over people, places and things.

Very glad I have my crafting to take my mind off this "stressful" time.

So

Here is my card for today.


I have been using my Phill Martin inks sprays and glitter to make this card.


First I stamped the butterflies with black arkival inks using Chloes stamp


Then sprayed the paper with Grape ink to make the splattered background.


Then using my wax pencils coloured in the butterflies using all shades of grape to highlight
the butterflies 

Had a  problem the spray bottle leaked all over the place
and soaked the paper thought it was a mistake but ....

allowed it to dry and press so nothing gets thrown away!!!

Added it to a white card blank and added 3 dots of glitter. 

I hope you like it - I am sure it could be used for several different occasions
for that Special Lady.



I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 


Creative Inspirations - 246 - Pretty Projects

Sweet Stamping Challenge - Mothers Day or That Special Lady

Thank you for popping in

Will be off to make a cuppa now and finish watching
some recordings I did while away.

May even get out my watercolours and have a go
very relaxing :)

Crafty hugs

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely and I like the way you have coloured using the waxed crayons. Background is effective too. Thankyoy for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamp, wonderful colours and the background looks gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Pen. You've got the colour and the glitter on your butterfly card. Great. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I hope crafting gives you some escape from your worries. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card, such a lovely design. Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen,
    what a wonderful card, and the colours, and the design is just fab.
    Love that fab stamped image.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Great tutorial, too!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great pretty project! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen