Followers

Home

Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Rose of Love

Morning All 

Thought I would do this early as I am busy today 
doing my talk !!!

Boy it took me all day yesterday to
puzzle out how to make buttons with links for the slide shows.
Got there in the end. :) Fingers Crossed the Camera club likes my show.

Here is my card for today - using up stamped images from an earlier
card.



I have used a rubber stamp which I coloured with 
watercolour paints.


I used the stamping card again this time as 
I find this type of art work - work for me.

Using my watercolour pens I gave a bit more detail in the flowers and then
used Clarity Stamp brushes with blue distress ink tried to highlight
the rose giving it a bit of a halo

Cut down the image to make a square card today


Added a sentiment of Love from Craftwork cards which I had given a
very light brush with blue.


mounted onto blue backing card onto a white card blank.


I would like to enter it for the following

Challenges




Thank you for popping in and look forward 
to hearing from you again

Just packing up my bags ready for the off to my talk today,
will have lunch by the river today. Time to
chill before the afternoon talk.

Nothing better than watching water drift along to
calm the mind, I find.

Well have a good day yourselves 

Crafty hugs 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamp and ink work and such lovely welcoming Spring colours.

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, your water coloured rose is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Pen and what a lovely stamp. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful card, Pen, and you have achieved the halo effect perfectly. The rose really glows through it. It certainly has been a fantastic two days for Clarity. I was shattered just watching things unfold, so I cannot imagine how exhausted Barbara must feel. The success is well deserved. thank you for your comments on my cards. xxx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Pen. Gorgeous colouring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely rose card!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts "International Women's Day.
    Have a happy day;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with a gorgeous image and lovely colouring, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful delicate card. I love the blue background you created, it sets the flower off perfectly. Hope the talk went well. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining in our current challenge with your beautiful creation. Lovely colour combo....do hope to see you again next challenge and good luck...xx  Bizzy Bec Challenges DT{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts Challenge this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful floral card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, soft floral card. Love this.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen