Followers

Home

Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Sitting thinking of you

Morning 

Thank you for popping in just a quick hello this morning
need to zoom on to the shops and be back here for
hopefully a delivery later today

Here is my card for today 

Sitting here thinking - this I think has been me over the last few days !!!!



I stamped my from today without the bug on using my shaving foam card 


I so love this frog I wish 
he could be my Prince Charming ....hehehe 

I have several people who will always buy a frog card so I can not have too many.

I coloured in with watercolour paints  added a touch of green around the card 


Added 3 green butterflies with dots of glitter.


mounted onto a scrap of green card onto a Craftwork Cards 
card blank already green gingham checks.


Not sure if you can see the glitter on the table ... but it is there honest :) 

Added a ribbon Sitting here thinking from Crafty Ribbons - such a fun ribbon. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for popping in and look forward
to your visits again. 

Crafty hugs 




4 comments:

  1. Such a cute frog. Love the way you've used him. Hope things are less stressful today, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love that background so much. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Thinking of You Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card thank you for entering it in our challenge thinking of you at digi choosday.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I also like the cute frog!
    Thanks for playing along with Crafty Ribbons in our green challenge,

    Love from La Vikinga, member of Crafty Ribbons Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen