Followers

Home

Saturday, 26 March 2016

Swirly pearly wavy springing lamb

Afternoon all and what a day it is here today. 

Had a lovely day yesterday in the garden lovely and warm, but today
strong winds and heavy rain. :(

so here is my card for today 

Swirly pearly wavy Spring Lamb



I have used my NEW stamp from Little Claire  wavy Sheep to stamp the image onto 
my background papers. 


Had to make sure the picture fitted as best I could so that I could have
the right coloured sheep.


Used white acrylic paint to paint in the sheep...to give a swirly texture


Used Watercolour paints for the flowers. 

Cut down several bits of green card from my stash and coloured a card blank green


mounted ribbon from Crafty ribbons with red tape onto the card


mounted onto a blank card blank that I coloured green. 


Added pearl drops and glitter onto the card 

Swirly sheep springing into Easter. 


Spring Lamb in green.

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges



Thank you for popping in

Hope you are having a lovely day 
and I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow.

Sorry I am later than usual but bit of a difficult morning 
hay ho .... nothing I can do apart from listen. 

Bye for now 

Crafty hugs 



6 comments:

  1. A great card - love the sheep! It sounds like the weather in North Devon is the same as down here - it's been awful today..
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those swirly spring lambs are so cute, fab background too! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. Love the texture you have created on the sheep and great background. Sounds like our weather too, had to put the lights on during the hailstorm and it was pounding on the windows so loudly I couldn't hear the telly! The sun is out now. Sorry you had a difficult morning, sending hugs. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pen I hope the weather has eased off?
    A super sheep card, loving the background again too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love your step by step guide too, thanks for joining us over at Crafty ribbons challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those sheep are simply adorable! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen