Followers

Home

Saturday, 19 March 2016

Tea my old china


Morning to all my friends and lovely to have you pop 
over to visit me today. 

Its Saturday and I am "home alone" today as Dennis has 
gone to work - needs to move some timber!!!

Well thought I would bake some cakes today but before 
that I would say thank you to 


for her mention about me on her blog :) 

So before the cakes here is my card for today



I have stamped onto my shaving foam background 
my frog stamp with gray archival ink.


Coloured in with watercolour paints and added white 
acrylic paints to the eyes and warts.

Mounted onto a scrap of green card - yippeeee another bit used up


Added a ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and green dots to the corners.

Did a bit more colouring in as I was not happy with the teapot !!

Also I did use glitter pen on the table but that is not showing 
very well in the photo :( 

I mounted it onto a Craft work Cards card blank to match the 
theme of Green.


Hope you like it. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Little Claire Challenge - 67 - Anything Goes

Penny Black and More - A creature

Thank you for coming by to see me

I look forward to hearing from you and
so enjoy all your thoughts and comments.

Keep on trucking.

I might even try to get out my sewing machine for a
change ..... but dont hold your breath.

What a day makes - I have just had to put the heating
up .... feeling rather cold here today and yet I was
in short sleeved T-shirt yesterday.

Joys of the English Weather ..... :)

Crafty hugs


6 comments:

  1. A sweet Spring card with the cute image, many thanks for joining our Feature a Creature theme at Penny Black and More Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy looking frog. That ribbon is just perfect for this card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be lovely to join your frog and bee for a cup of tea! Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo what a cute fun card and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen