Followers

Home

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

WOYWW - 356

Morning All and I can not believe its Wednesday already. 


I missed last week - sorry but here I am today.


Here is my worktop this morning .... you will see in the foreground my newest item


I was very pleased to  receive my winning prize all the way from USA.

 I did a blog hop the other day at Ken's World in Progress 

and won I was over the moon I have to say. 

My stamps arrived and the Metal Color Burst arrived yesterday. Will have to have a play 
later today with these. 

I also have been working on another card for the Butterfly Challenge
and will post this card later today all being well. 

Also playing yesterday with the Color Burst paints on papers using the 
Little Claire stamp on the papers and embossed raindrop paper. 

Now today I must get round to finishing some cards with all these bibs and bobs. 

But first I need to put the washing on, will get it done by Solar power as the sun is 
shinning. So useful the Solar panels we have on Den's Man Cave. Over Easter 
cooked the roast by Solar :) 

Here is a photo yesterday late afternoon, we had sunshine, hail, rain and a
rainbow all in a matter of minutes. 


Feeling more positive today and slept like a log - not surprised as yesterday I was 
awake at 2am and did not sleep until 10pm last night.
Hate it when my head goes round and round but that was yesterday 
and today is another day. 

Well best get going 

Thanks for popping by and look forward to hearing from you 
Your comments are much appreciated. 

Crafty hugs 




17 comments:

  1. What an amazing prize. Congratulations. Have fun playing. Great rainbow shot - yes, we had just about all possible weather options this weekend, too. Unbelievable.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #21

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win. You're going to have fun with those! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday card! And congrats on winning. I´m sure you´ll have a lot of fun with your prize. Happy WOYWW, Evelyn #35

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Wednesday! What an amazing prize, I know you're going to have loads of fun playing with them. Looks like you've been creating some lovely projects there, looking forward to seeing them all completed. Glad you got a good nights sleep. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, what an ace prize. I love the Brusho's,and these are the same sort of thing, but Brusho don't have ant metallics( yet) lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm playing with a brusho at the moment - I think they are along the same line. Lots of fun!
    Happy Desk day!
    Laura
    28

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful rainbow. Congrats on your winning and prize. Have fun playing.
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #34

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Pen you are lucky Ken is such a great bloke and his inks are fab. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work desk. Love the card you have there ,
    WOYWDW # 59

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely prize! Lovely card on your desk.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #42

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have an answer, but lack of sleep is just awful isn't it. Have my sympathy instead! Gosh what a great prize, I will be fascinated by your opinion - this liquid metals look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your win. You will love those powders. The rainbow is lovely.
    April #36

    ReplyDelete
  13. great price, always nice toe receive some free stuff. happy WOYWW Vicky #8

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your goodies look very like brushos, are they? The colours look great.
    What a beautiful photo of the rainbow, it's lovely to be able to get outside again isn't is!
    Hugs Lisax #48

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous prize! I love the Happy Birthday card on your desk :o) I posted a photo of a rainbow on my WOYWW post too.
    Hugs
    Tracey #51
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun prize! My friend just got some of Ken's metallic color bursts and is having lots of fun with them. I'm sure you will enjoy them too. Thanks for the visit earlier and have fun playing. Tell that head of yours to quit going round and round. PJ #54

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super prize have fun playing! Take care Zo xx 41

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen