Followers

Home

Thursday, 21 April 2016

A whole lot of S's


Afternoon all just back from the Coffee Morning at the Village Hall
a good day. Must re-stock my Get Well cards !!

Here is today's card .... but it is a tag :)



Been working on a tag again for a couple of challenges

I first stamped the design using Hobby Art Stamps.



 Brushed blue over the tag to create the sea and then hand painted
in background seaweed and painted in the shells.


Now the question is S is for Seaweed, Seahorses, or Shells.

Think it has to be S is for ...... Seaweed :)


So added the definition to the tag .... and there it is done.

I would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 

Sweet Stamping Challenge - Tags 

The Craft Barn Challenge - S is for + Shell 

But before I go I thought I would continue with the photos of
Grans House......

Something old to for Erika's Something Oldie Friday

will link it in a bit later. 

Here is a photo of the progress, if you can call it that, from last weeks 
photo.

My partners Gran's house before it was pulled down.


 Before as you may be able to see we can see the bungalow where
Dens Aunt and Uncle lives,  in the background


Having the roof taken off....


the size of the new build !!! No longer able to see Den's Aunts garden.


Strange colour of sky

Have a great day 

Thank you for your visit and I look forward to
seeing you back very soon to my blog.



Crafty hugs



21 comments:

  1. Wonderful little tag Pen and what a sky, the colours and cloud pattern is wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag - love the overall pattern that emerges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, who would have thought that sea weed could be so pretty! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your sales. Fab tag love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stamped seaweed on your tag, I also love seahorses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds as if you sold well at the village hall. Your tag is lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag love the way the seaweed sways

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pen what a lovely sea themed tag love the seaweed and sea horses.
    Such a shame that your Grans house got knocked down. The new one is coming on though. Thanks for sharing your oldie today. The sky looks beautiful in the last photo too.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. From the thumbnail I thought sure your word was seahorse. Fooled me! Very good. Excellent choice with seaweed. The tag looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab sea themed tag. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab sea themed tag. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Splendid seaweed tag. The little seahorses in silhouette make the tag pop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great combination of S words, nice little underwater scene!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Tag and also great minds think alike lol
    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  15. I couldn't wait to get here to see what you had created this fortnight. I am sorry I haven't gotten here sooner, and believe me when I say your lovely comments have NOT gone unnoticed. You are so generous and kind, and my time has simply not been my own for several weeks, as you may have read.

    I love the S enty you created on the "scalloped" tag (sorry, couldn't help it). Your choice of words was incredible, as was your choice of stamps. I simply adore this entry you created that didn't seem to bother you in the least, but caused fits for me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! I feel like it should be turned in to an exclusive wallpaper design! Maybe modern day William Morris?! Love it! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great word idea. I love the very pretty colour combination with the pink accents x

    ReplyDelete
  18. your tag also has a scalloped edge, yet another s :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely tag and great choice of word with so many S's connected with the sea to choose from.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen