Followers

Home

Sunday, 17 April 2016

And then there were five !

Good Morning on this Sunday

The sun is shinning and cake is baked. 

I have been working on this project for a couple of weeks now and think it is 
finished. 

I have been following the Clarity Calendar challenge

Completely outside my usual crafting ways for the  first time 
using a canvas and grunge paste !!! 

I followed the instructions to the best of my ability. 

And here it is 


I will just post photos of the steps as I am sure Barbara Grays 
instructions are far better than mine. 

I used acrylic paints, pencils, archival inks, black pen and grunge paste 
and a brayer ! 














I would like to enter it for the following 


Challenges 





Thanks for popping over to see me.

Look forward to your comments and your return. 

Crafty hugs 

13 comments:

  1. Stunning project . Thanks for joining us at Create And Inspire.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Create And Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your canvas is very pretty good luck in the clarity calender challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work with the canvas love the finished article. Your instructions are lovely and clear thank you am tempted to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning piece Pen. I can see you doing more of these. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen,
    Wow! Brilliant especially for your first attempt at a canvas. Well done. Love and hugs, Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fantastic Pen, I love it and what wonderful colours. gorgeous bird images too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic canvas Pen! Good luck this month. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous pen crafting hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is amazing, you must be so pleased with it. Now, down to business, this cake you mentioned... lol. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS . .. I LOVE IT. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely affect and colours. Good luck in the calendar challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen