Followers

Home

Friday, 1 April 2016

Best friends


Thank you for taking the time to come over and visit me today

I am off to see my Grandson Farran this morning which will be lovely
and shhh don't tell but we are taking his Easter Egg 

He is 5 years old and I love him to bits like my other 
Grandchildren. The eldest is my Grand-daughter who is ....

wait for it.... wait for it.... 18 years old !!!

Now back to my card today


I have used Little Claire Designs wavy dog stamp and used 
black pen to "colour" in the images. 

Then used my Ken Oliver Color Bursts to make a background 
Here it is being weighed down with a mega mount !!!

Do give this technique a go --- spray water onto the card and dust with 
Color Burst and see what happens. :) Lovely ....



Mounted onto orange card onto a white card blank. 


Added a Happy Birthday sentiment from Craftwork cards. 


I hope you like it

and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Best dash now and get ready to go out. 

Thank you so much for popping by and look forward to seeing you a
again very soon. 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs



7 comments:

  1. Fantastic background have never given this technique a go, but your card is inspiring me to try it love the little dogs great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've created the background Pen, those dogs look like they're having a grand old time too.
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and what a cool background you've created. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Pen, that background is gorgeous.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background and the LC stamp!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
    Susan
    DT for Crafting from the Heart!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really must try this background!
    Thank you for sharing with Create and Inspire!
    Susan
    DT for Create and Inspire!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning card Pen......love your creativity. Thank you for joining Little Claire Designs in our latest blog project. XxGaynor LCDT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen