Followers

Home

Saturday, 2 April 2016

Bunny Ears

Hi thanks for coming over to my blog

I do not know where the time has gone this morning as I see it is nearly afternoon. 

Here is the card I was working on yesterday

Bunny Ears


I started off with one of my Color Burst Background papers
and stamped the Little Claire stamp onto the paper

coloured in with a mixture of inks, watercolour pens and pencils.


 Then using up snippets of card I die cut out ovals 


I then cut one of the ovals in half to make "ears"

I then mounted the bunny topper onto 2 ovals and then onto the ears 
to make ... a bunny face. 


The final steps were to add ribbon to the bottom, thanks to Crafty Ribbons stash,
made a bow and added pearl drops to the corner of the ribbon and card. 

Also added dots around the oval shapes. 

Then added sentiment to an oval 


I hope you like it - something to make you smile even laugh  - hopefully

And spring like :) 

Would like to enter it for the following 






Well I would like to leave you now with this photo 
which I took yesterday evening through the window. 
So sorry for the quality ....

Yes we had a visitor - Mr Pheasant. 


Beautiful colours - and it is thing like this that make me smile 
You should have seen him strutting around our garden. 

Thank you for popping in and look forward to 
your visit again very soon. 

Crafty hugs 



21 comments:

  1. Yep, that card made me smile! Such a fun idea. Have s good weekend, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen, lovely card, super colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea putting ears on your bunny card. It's lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, the image also but mainly the colours in the background. So bright :) Lea @ www.dottyheart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I like the sweet image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background - and your bunny face...
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous - what a gorgeous background you made and I love the mounting with the ovals and the 'ears' :-D Fabulous photo of your wonderful garden :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card love the images and dies .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of dies and idea to echo the bunny shape

    ReplyDelete
  10. A bunny within a bunny shape, that is clever. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 36, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card thanks for joining ikes world
    Lynnwe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining My Crafting Stories #4-Anything Goes, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card-thank you for explaining how you put it together. I need to pull out my watercolor pencils again! Thanks for inspiring me, and for sharing your card with us at Ike's World Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The image and background are lovely and the bunny face & ears idea is clever. Great make!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the use of colour bursts and your photo is brilliant. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous watercolor background! thank you for joining us at My Crafting stories, Samantha DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations!
    CraftyNatalie ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah lovely card, perfect for the challenge. Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the background for your cute image and the rabbit ears are a clever idea. A great card.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen