Followers

Home

Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Caterpillar dreams

Afternoon all, 

just back from the garden - got out to plant the potatoes have 
managed 7 bags. I find it so much easier to do in large bags than in the ground. 

Here is my card for today. 


First I coloured in the flowers with cosmic shimmer paints.... 


then 
I have made it with loads of candy buttons from my stash - made 3 caterpillars and 
put a face and legs on each of them. 


Added numbers, star and sentiment from my box of bibs and bobs. 

So here are the Caterpillar dreams
 Just right for a 5 year old 


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 


Challenges





Had a bit of an emergency this morning, Dennis father has a fall and pushed the 
emergency button, which comes to us as first point of call. 
Had to find Den - and off to see what was what....found Father on the floor 
unable to get up. Boy it took both of us to get him up.
Glad to say all is well - and we will pop over later this evening to check on him. 
So what with Father and my Mum its all go. 

Such a worry when your family gets old .... 

But realise that we all get old and there is nothing one can do about that. 

Its called life..... 

thank goodness for my crafting and garden :) 

Thank for popping in 

Crafty hugs 

14 comments:

  1. Hi Pen!

    Well, this is a card with a difference - LOVE those darling little faces and such a sweet design.

    I do hope family issues sort out OK - I've just gone through it for the final time with my step-mum. We weren't close but it takes a toll for sure. Keep that chin up!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet card Pen. The caterpillars are great fun with their smiley faces.

    I understand the problems you're going through Pen. As Di says, keep your chin up. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the caterpillars!
    Know all about helping the parents...
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the card and the cute little faces on the caterpillars and get those cute little teeny legs !! :-D Excellent card. :-D
    Yep - know all about getting old - I am glad he was ok though x

    Thank you for playing along at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute caterpillars and so colourful. Who knew parents would be such a worry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card, Pen, and such a great eye for detail to create such a beauty as this one!!

    Sorry to hear of your darling dad's fall, pray he has no issues from it, and God bless you in caring for them it is not easy,
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous embossing and the button design Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, it reminds me of festivals for some reason. Now, I know I'm nagging and I know your Dad probably refused, but please get paramedics to help him up rather than risking injuring yourself or practice using a chair for him to climb up. Our work protocol is to call 999 if we find a patient on the floor. Take care of yourself, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who could be scared of such colourful caterpillars love them. Hope everyone is ok

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card love the way you have done the catterpillars
    thanks for joining ikes world
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. and thank goodness for family who care for their parents when they age, like you, Pen. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Ike's World Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pen if you want to chat about your parents etc give me a shout happy to listen and share experiences. What a clever idea with the caterpillars I must remember this one. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sall... much appreciated. :) x

      Delete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen